Highlights from the BNI Focus Warrington chapter meeting at the Hallmark Hotel this morning included:
- An Informative education section (ed slot) from Alex Dale on 10 Shades of a Referral
- Last week’s winner of the BNI Focus prized 60 second trophy was Neil Cummins of InHand Design which meant he had an extra 30 seconds added to his 1 minute presentation this week and also had the honour of calling members to deliver their weekly infomercial and to choose the winner for this week – Sam Bridger of Bridger Consultancy.
- For the third time this month we congratulated our Notable Networker of the month; Hayley Hilton of Helping Hands.
- We re-welcomed (is that a word?!) to Helena Raleigh as our latest renewing member and thank you to Dan F for subbing this week.
- Alex Dale of Vitality Health was our 10-minute speaker today and he told us about the additional benefits of Vitality. This week’s door prize was won by Daniel Dunn of St James’s Place Wealth Management
If all this sounds like your kind of thing and you would like to be part of a vibrant, hardworking, profitable and quite frankly a fun networking group – then get in touch to arrange a visit to our chapter – firstname.lastname@example.org