As part of the Restart the World campaign, BNI Focus Warrington are delighted to offer a new member of our chapter a free 1-year BNI membership worth almost £900.
BNI Focus Warrington is currently meeting online via Zoom on Thursdays 6.45-8.15am. When Covid-19 restrictions are lifted we will return to face to face meetings at Warrington Golf Club at the same time and place every week.
BNI is the biggest referral organisation in the world, it has helped many businesses flourish since 1985, it was quick to respond to the pandemic and to support members with online meetings, webinars, and accessible tools so they could continue to operate and grow their businesses.
Dave Skeels, BNI Cheshire East Director, comments on the Restart the World Campaign; “2020 has been a challenging year for everyone, particularly for small business owners and those in certain industries which have been crushed by the pandemic. There are also plenty of people that have found themselves being made redundant, and, as such, they have chosen this time to start a new business. This initiative has been designed to help the business community by doing something concrete and our aim is to give something back to new members who have started their business in 2020, and to help kick-start their entrepreneurial journey.“
This opportunity could kick-start your new business!
How to apply
- Come along to the BNI Focus chapter meeting. Only one business per profession is permitted in a chapter, a list of members and available categories can be found on our website – to discuss or to book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your BNI application to join our chapter. Applications are subject to approval by the BNI Focus Warrington Membership committee
- Grant application. To be considered for the grant, you will be required to provide a business plan by 3rd December 2020. The BNI Focus Warrington Membership committee will review these, and the shortlisted applicant will be invited to an online interview w/c 7th December 2020.
- Decision and Confirmation. The successful BNI Focus Warrington grant applicant will be notified by 14th December 2020, and other applicants will be invited to finalise their application with payment of £894 (inc VAT and a one-off fee of £180 application fee and £535 12-month membership)*
BNI Focus Warrington Membership committee has full ownership of who receives the grant, subject to the following:
- The grant is open to anybody who started their business in 2020.
- The business must be the member’s primary business.
- No previous members can apply – the applicant must be new to BNI.
*please note that when we can return to face to face meetings at Warrington Golf Club, there will be an additional meeting fee to cover the venue and breakfast costs – approx £50 per member, per month. This cost is not covered in the grant.